Sunday, November 11, 2012

Well this might be anticlimatic

As far as I can tell, the damn trigger shot still isn't out of my system.  For my fresh cycle it was gone by transfer day, so 7 days after trigger.  I'm now 10 days past trigger and still getting faint lines on cheapies.   1 and 2dpt were definitely dark enough to be the trigger, yesterday and today could possibly just be the result of cheap tests but I didn't want to double check with a better test because regardless of the result I'd still be in the same position with a wasted test since it is too early to call a real BFP without obvious negatives in between. 

Hard to see, but this is this morning's test.

 ***NOT A BFP PIC!!!***


I'm actually hoping for a blank test tomorrow so I can be sure about future results.

1 comment:

  1. It's very frustrating! Mine usually doesn't leave until 14 days past. Hopefully it's gone in the morning for you! OR that it gets darker :)

    ReplyDelete