Monday, November 19, 2012

Negative.

Not surprising, though I'll admit to toying with the idea that maybe today's test was crap and it would come back with a low number.    I didn't get the call back until after 5, so I seriously thought they forgot about me.   I asked if there were cycle dates in Dec and technically there are not.  The next IVF cycle starts on Friday (if I heard correctly).  Soooo....I'll hear back from the coordinators in the next 2 days, but hopefully I will get an clear to start stimming again right away without BCPs.  I still have questions about what they'll change to up the odds, but just that makes me pretty happy.  I'm hoping that my ovaries will be back to normal...it took 8 weeks when I was pregnant, but I am guessing that was why.  If this timeline pans out, trigger would be around the 7th and hopefully seeing 2 lines around the 19th.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, L. *hugs* Hope you can start again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Fx you get to start right away!

    ReplyDelete