Monday, November 19, 2012

Moved my beta

I've been having trouble with my PIO shots this time through.  They itch.  A LOT.  It isn't immediate, but is still probably some kind of allergic reaction.   I wonder if it has to do with the baby aspirin I've kept taking in hopes of helping implantation.  I know that is why I've bruised much more from them, but they don't hurt, just itch like a mofo.

So anyway, BFN on one of the last two near expired FRERs this morning and the nurse said it was fine to come in this morning so I can stop my shots sooner.  I'm guessing (hoping) this will put cd3 on Friday, before R leaves for a hunting trip.  Also guessing that my ovaries won't be in any shape to cycle again, but maybe we could at least monitor my lining for a natural cycle to see where that gets us.   I put a call in to the IVF coordinator on Thursday, but she hasn't returned my call...probably because she thought I'd have different results by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment