Tuesday, November 27, 2012

1st monitoring appt.

Didn't really expect too much.  I am responding faster...biggest follicle is about an 11, but my lining is only between 4.8 and 5.4, so thinner than last cycle.  I know it doesn't mean much this early on, particularly since AF is still here, but I hate feeling pessimistic so soon.   I did ask what would happen if we added in estrace while stimming, and I just got some semi-unclear run around about how we want the desired effect from the estrogen the follicles are producing, and if that doesn't happen it is the wrong protocol.  Um ok, no shit it isn't getting the desired result.  Of course this was just a nurse (the one I nicknamed dead fish nurse the 1st time through, at least she managed to find a personality in the last 2 years) and I'll re-ask all of this if we need a WTF appt with our RE.  Until then, I'm just going to bug the shit out the nurses with every estrogen question I can possibly come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment