Monday, November 12, 2012

5dpt

5dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells

I can only hope the above is true right now.   The trigger is finally gone.  This morning's test was basically negative with maybe an evap line and I double checked later this afternoon with a clear blue test that came with some digitals and it was clearly negative.   No signs or symptoms making me think anything in either direction.  For my own future reference, I will say that I've had some cramps that kind of seem like the implantation craps I had with C, but not as consistent.  I also had heartburn for the first time in forever (one benefit of endless suppression) yesterday so I'm willing to bet that at least my progesterone level is good.

I guess I'm doing pretty well so far, but I know I'm over-emotional in general right now.  I don't feel as....I don't know if desperate is the right word, but something like that, as I did with my first IVF, but the weepiness is creeping in.  Tomorrow evening marks the point where I got my BFP with C.   So I'm sure the wait will be much worse after that.  I really wish I could work out like a normal TTC person, but the nurse specifically said I shouldn't even use the elliptical until after beta if I was the type to second guess things, which I am.   If I still don't have a BFP by Monday I think I may start easing back into a routine.

1 comment: