Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Scheduled my baseline!

The coordinator got back to me a few minutes ago, which is awesome, because I was starting to worry about not having enough time to order my meds.  So, everything right now hinges on my baseline appt.  If that is clear, I will probably start stims again this Friday.  If it is not clear, we reassess our options but it doesn't sound like they'll toss me back on BCPs until the new year, so that is good.   I asked about what changes they'll be looking to make for better results and she said if I was okay with waiting for answers, my appt will be with one of the clinicians so I can ask then.   Primary questions are if they can do assisted hatching and the quality of the remaining embryos.   I might ask about an endometrial biopsy, because I have read that the "trauma" to the lining early in the cycle can actually cause it to respond better, but I'd rather not go through that painful experience unless it really helps.

Now to refill my Follistim and low-dose HCG and focus on hosting Thanksgiving Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment