Wednesday, November 7, 2012

PUPO!

Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise.  Transfer went fine.  I still don't know much about embryos and grading, so one of our 5 day embryos that looked beautiful at the time of freezing didn't look as great after the thaw, but still good quality with all cells alive and growing, just not fully expanded.  I thought we had one that was hatching, but we transferred the first one they thawed so I'm not sure how they chose them.   It was a different RE than our fresh transfer, but he still gave us a 50% chance or better based on my brief rundown of my history (since he'd never had to review my case) so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Also, we left C with a non-family sitter for the first time and he was awesome!  We haven't told any family we are cycling again and my sister is away (she helped out for my surgery), so our neighbor came over.   I was a little worried that he'd get really clingy as soon as she walked in, but we just gave him some crackers, said goodbye and everything was fine.   Next step...teenage babysitters.

1 comment: