Sunday, November 1, 2009

My new routine

...for bedtime anyway.
Take Clomid at 10:30 and attempt to get to sleep ASAP.
11 - 11:30: first hot flashes show up, begin night time "shifting"
11:30-?: Sleep on side until too hot, shift to my back and make sure arms and legs are not covered by blankets....15 minutes later start freezing, shift back to side and cover up....30-45 sleep...repeat.
3am and later: finally sleep...so soundly that I sleep through my diabetic cat's meowing episode and R wakes up to test his sugars (he was fine and I am proud of R).

Honestly, it could be worse. As R said, it is just good practice for our future baby. It is really screwing with my temps though...between that and daylight savings my temp was 98.46 (and no, I didn't have anything to drink at all) this morning. The other odd thing? Frequent urination....I must have gotten up to pee at least 4 times last night and several times this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment