Sunday, November 22, 2009

98.2



Fuck. That is a big drop from yesterday's temp. Thing is though, I have no clue if it's accurate. After the BFN yesterday morning, I shrugged it off and had a blast last night. We went out to dinner with friends and then to see Steven Lynch. If you don't know who he is, check him out on youtube, he's awesome (unless you are one of those politically correct overly sensitive types, in which case you may to crawl back into the bubble you came out of). So needless to say after a late night involving martinis, wine and laughing my ass off, I woke up still drunk. Yep, that's right, I don't know if my temperature actually dropped or if I temped with the thermometer next to me on the pillow rather than in my mouth. Oh, I should clarify....when I said woke up....that was around 10....I'm not counting my 6am temp time as waking up at all.


Also, I think my chart is possessed...because it looks just like my chart from May. Creepy.


2 comments:

  1. ug, I know the feeling. FYI, I will be stalking your chart now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good night! Stephen Lynch is awesome. Would love to see him.

    ReplyDelete