Thursday, November 5, 2009

2nd appt. - still a no go

cd12 and not a whole lot of progress. The follie on my right ovary grew a bit though. This time the nurse told me it was about 12mm (up from what I think was 8mm 2 days ago). The one on my left ovary either did nothing or I was wrong about the size last time, because she just said I have two smaller ones on my left. One was about 10mm and the other 8mm.

My lining was still fairly thin (I think the number on the screen was a little over 4mm?). I asked the nurse if there was anything I could do to help it and she said no, it was just too early in my cycle and it should thicken on its own. I had more bloodwork from the same poor vein they used last time (she couldn't find a good on my right arm) and they will call me to let me know when to come back in. The nurse said she thought they'd be able to give me a few days break before coming back....so maybe Monday?

*************
Nope, next appt. will be Saturday at 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment