Tuesday, November 3, 2009

1st monitoring appt.

Not so good. I am only cd10 but my lining is still pretty thin. I have one follie on my right ovary that I think was around 8mm (she didn't tell me I just watched her measure on the screen) and one on my left ovary that was around 11mm. The nurse said this will probably just be a longer cycle. WTF. I ovulate on my own around cd21 anyway, if I took drugs to achieve the same thing I'll be pissed.

And naturally I left my cell phone at home, so I had to call the RE's office and give them my work line. Thankfully I talked to a nurse rather than a machine, so I know they got the info. They will call back sometime today and let me know when I go back in. I was really hoping to trigger by this weekend. cd21 is right in the middle of a weekend that R will be out of town. I have to ovulate sooner than that.

**************
Update: the nurse called back and said they want to see me back on Thursday....so hopefully that means they expect some decent growth in that amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment