Tuesday, November 24, 2009

14dpo

AF isn't here yet, but I've had some signs today (guess that surgery didn't quite clear up the AF related intestinal troubles). With the exception of one crazy long LP, I am "late" by at least 1 day now. I haven't posted for fear of jinxing myself, so maybe if I just save this as draft for now and post later....



So yesterday I wasn't feeling well and I talked to R on the phone and when he asked if I was ok I could tell it he assumed AF was had made her appearance and was asking more about my emotional state than my physical one. I thought that was very sweet. Earlier this evening I had some cramping and mentioned it. A little while later he asked if AF had started, when I said no, his response was good, I hope she never does. I know he must of had hope for previous cycles but I feel like this is the first one we've really shared that "what if?" (despite the BFNs).



Sadly, the signs I've had today point to her arriving tomorrow or on Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment