Tuesday, November 10, 2009

skipping endometrin

The nurse just called me back and my RE doesn't see the need for it this cycle (I agree). I will go in next Wednesday for b/w to check my progesterone levels on their own, which will be good to know. She did mention injectables for next cycle again, and I said I wasn't really ready to move on to that yet and I asked about Femara. I was very pleased to hear that they do use it occasionally and while the pregnancy rates aren't as high as injects. (duh...neither is Clomid) that is a possibility. So she is going to set up a phone meeting with my RE for Thursday around 2.

She didn't say anything about my urinalysis results, and I didn't ask because I am feeling better. I didn't eat anything most of yesterday...drank the pom juice in the morning and then just water until dinner. Well, I am now convinced it was the pom juice because after I did eat, the ab. and back pain were just horrendous. So I skipped the juice this morning, just sipped water and finally ate some lunch around 2 and I feel fine. I'll do another trial run with pom juice in a few days just to see if I'm right.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope the pom juice goes better this time! I started following your blog from the bump!

    I have nominated you for an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete