Saturday, November 7, 2009

3rd monitoring appt., pointless

They should have given me a few more days. My right ovary clearly has the dominant follicle overall, at 16mm. The left side has slowed down and she only bothered to measure one at around 11-12mm. My lining is still on the thin side, around 4.95. The nurse said it was still early and it could thicken up in the next few days. If it doesn't, and I don't get pregnant this cycle, she said the RE may want me to move to injectables next cycle. I've heard that drinking %100 pomegranate juice can help thicken it....probably too late now but maybe I'll try to find that and chug it for the next few days.

They will call me later to let me know if I have to come back in tomorrow or if I can wait until Monday.

******
I have to go in tomorrow at 8am for b/w only. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment