Wednesday, November 4, 2009

FFS, go to the 1st trimester board already

As I've mentioned before, I often post on a message board about getting pregnant. Many posters have been there a long time and will continue to hang around after getting their BFPs to support their internet buddies. Recently, I've noticed a different trend, and it is making me quite stabby. If I see one more newbie get their BFP after a month or two and then continue to "stay" on GP (Getting Pregnant) I am going to loose it. I don't care how much you post in one freaking month you have to be deranged to be unable to move on to first tri. Seriously, it is an internet message board, what kind of unhealthy attachment have you formed that you can't move on with the rest of the successful pregnancy people? It isn't like you've been chatting with us for months or in some cases, years. Honestly, you tried for one month (maybe two)...no one cares enough for you to stay. Run along and play with your other lucky little newbie friends. And please, don't thank the regulars/long timers for "handling" other newbie posts. All you've handled is getting KU on the first try. Go the F away. I don't want to see your ticker day in and day out. God I feel like such a bitch today...I thought about not posting this, I really did..... F it, I'm in a pissed off mood and I don't care who sees it.

1 comment:

  1. It completely sucks, and I'm with you! Unfortunately, there really isn't a core group of girls hanging around anymore, it seems like such a revolving door! ((hugs)) you will get there one day!

    ReplyDelete