Friday, October 30, 2009

So tired

I took my first Clomid pill last night around 10:30 and went to bed shortly thereafter. I've heard that taking it at night helps because you sleep through the worst side effects. Well, that is great if you can stay asleep. R came in around 11:30, so that woke me up, and from there out it just went downhill. I don't think I got more than a hour solid sleep the whole night. The closest thing I can compare it to was sleeping while on painkillers or coming out of anesthesia (well maybe that later one is because one of my dreams was about that). The whole night was just semi-asleep but not really. I just couldn't get comfortable and I was either too hot or too cold.

Hopefully tonight will go better, at least I can sleep in tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it doesn't get any worse for you. This is the reason I decided on Femara. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete