Sunday, November 8, 2009

Triggering tomorrow!

So I had more b/w this morning. The tech tried 3 times to find a vein, even tried my hand (horribly painful) and finally went back to the same spot as yesterday, which is now a bruised mess. The nurse called me back a few hours later and said to trigger tonight. I expressed my concern over the size of my follies and she said they should have enough time to grow but that my lining was a concern. She started to arrange for me to go back in for a u/s today, but since we aren't doing an IUI she felt we could push the trigger to tomorrow so we can get one last look tomorrow morning.

I think I have been drinking too much liquid lately, or maybe downing it too quickly. I started pomegranate juice yesterday...adding on to my two glasses of green tea and as much water as possible. Last night my abdomen seemed sore and I got an achy feeling after going to the bathroom. I am starting to worry I am getting some kind of bladder infection. I am going to mention it to the nurse tomorrow and call my reg. doctor if it still bothers me. I really hope this doesn't screw up my cycle.

1 comment: