Sunday, December 9, 2012

appt #9 = trigger time!

Things looked better today for the most part.  My lining looked much better on screen, but measurements were still varied.  2 measurements around 6.9/7 and 2 measurements around an 8, so the average has me feeling pretty good.   Yesterday I made sure to get a heating pad on my abdomen for 20 minutes or so in the afternoon and before I went to.  I used the castor oil that the massage therapist recommended and I do think it makes a difference in getting that moist heat affect.  I think I'll probably keep that up until transfer.   So I trigger tonight, no meds tomorrow, start the medrol, doxycycline, estrogen and PIO on Tuesday, and go in for transfer 9am on Saturday.    They didn't give me a beta date yet, but assuming it will be the usual 2 weeks from transfer it will be Dec. 29th.

3 comments:

  1. I hope this is it! I start IVF Jan 3 :-) Trust in God completely and he will see you through this!

    ReplyDelete