Friday, December 7, 2012

#7

Might break my monitoring appt record here soon.  Things looked pretty good today.  My official lining measurement was recorded as 7.31, but I saw it go up around 7.45 while she was measuring and I think that was close to legit too.  Biggest follicle is on the right and still about 19.5.  My E2 levels are up to 142, so climbing again.   No idea if it makes a difference but I'm doing all my follistim shots on the left now in hopes that side will kick up something too.   I'm also scrapping the soy milk and easing off the red raspberry leaf.   Still haven't decided if I'll enjoy a drink at dinner tonight...I'll have to come up with an excuse if I don't so maybe I'll just sip at one while I can.  I go back in again tomorrow morning and I'm guessing probably Sunday too and end up triggering Sunday night.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment