Wednesday, December 19, 2012

4dpt

So I'm going to drag you all into this with me.  This morning I found myself comparing evap lines.  Or, at least, I think it was an evap line.  The problem I usually have is I wake up about 30-45 minutes before C is up and I have to pee.  So I test, wait a couple of minutes and go back to bed.  This morning's test was blank somewhere around 3-5 minutes, but there was a faint line 30 minutes later when C woke up.  After I showered it was even darker...maybe as dark as the legit line from trigger at 2dpt, and definitely darker than yesterday's evap (which I know for a fact showed up well outside the test window).  However, I also know that these cheapies also kick up a super faint line within the test timeframe anyway, because I checked them while stimming (unless low dose HCG can be detected?).

So I'll leave you with this picture to over analyze for a while. 

 
I'm going shopping.  Chances are I will cave and test again before tomorrow.  I'll try to update, but if I don't, I'm either hiding something or sulking in embarrassment.

3 comments:

  1. Don't be embarassed. FX that a line shows up tomorrow! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping you have something to hide tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Don't you hide from us!!

    ReplyDelete