Thursday, December 6, 2012

Appt #6

I have few things to say.  First...the appt went okay.  No change in lining, but I'm hoping it is just thickening up in different spots and will bump up a little more in the next few days.  I had really hoped to see some growth with a fertility massage and an acupuncture appt between monitoring sessions.  At least it is still ahead of last cycle.  Biggest follicle is now "mature" at about 18.5, so I think all we are waiting on is my estrogen levels, because I doubt they'll push me as far as last time if my lining makes the cut-off already.  On tuesday E2 was still only 124 and they want it at 200 or higher.

2nd, it has now been a freaking week and I have not talked to the friend that is moving.  I called her last weekend and she sent my call to voicemail, then texted she'D call the next day.  Never happened.  I sent her a text on Tuesday and still have no response.   I get a few days, as we've both got toddlers, but come on...this is just getting douchey.   Once we get our tree up I'm going to try to have one last play date with the 4 moms and kids in our friend group since the newest mom just had her little girl Thanksgiving Day and I want to try to get a picture of everyone while we are still together so to speak, but other than that I'm not going above and beyond for the next 2 weeks.

Finally, people that bike for exercise on back roads during rush hour are the biggest fucking assholes in the world.  Seriously.   I nearly rear ended some guy who had to slow to a sudden crawl after a blind turn, and then watched over the next 5 minutes as every car piling up behind us did the same thing.

***
Ugh.  My estrogen level dropped again.  121 today.  I go back in tomorrow, but I'm waiting on a call from one of the clinicians now because I'd like to know WTF this means.

No comments:

Post a Comment