Thursday, December 20, 2012

5dpt

What do you call a line that barely, barely starts to show up within the time, but ultimately has no real color or visibility until after the 10 minute mark?  Partial evap?  Invalid?   I did test again yesterday and got the same result as the morning...nothing at 5 minutes, a line after the time limit.   I tested a 3rd time while Colton was napping and made sure I checked it periodically while I put away laundry until it was well past the time limit and the squinter of line isn't coming in until right around the 9 minute mark, but too faint to be considered anything.   Ultimately, this morning's test was no darker than yesterday's, so I think it is just crap tests.   R even asked how this morning's test looked, and I explained the situation to him.  I'm not ruling out that is due to real HCG, but its questionable enough to keep me from using a better test right now.  If it was 6dpt or later, I'd probably have wasted 2 FRERs by now, but I'm trying to wait until I either have a clearer result on the cheapies, or I'm beyond the point where I got my BFP the first time.

1 comment:

  1. Fx for you! I got a stupid light line on a $ tree cheapie and a perfect positive on a frer! Sending you t&p!

    ReplyDelete