Tuesday, December 18, 2012

3dpt

So I don't have to go back and look for this, reposting once more.

5 day transfer:- 1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

I've been trying to take easy as much as I can, but obviously with a toddler that is easier said than done.  At least R is around this time, and he is now off of work through New Years I think.  Trigger is out now. I've been more relaxed about testing so far, so I didn't test until yesterday afternoon and again this morning, since the trigger was most likely still there prior to that.   Yesterday I had some cramping that was very similar to the cramps I had with C, only this time they were in a different spot, rather than the same place I've had cramps since getting pregnant with C, so I am hopeful that might mean something, though I don't feel anything today.  I realize that is like thinking you can feel conception, but right now I'm going to let myself believe a little.

Here is our embryo!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Embie!!! I pray this is it for you!!!

    ReplyDelete