Monday, December 24, 2012

9dpt - 4 weeks!

One whole month pregnant!  I am finally calming down a little bit and only testing in the morning now.  Saturday I tested in the evening and the damn cheapie was practically blank, giving me a mini panic attack, but the FRER had a nice dark line, darker than my FRER with C at 8dpt (Sat. was 7dpt) so I'm guessing my HCG is well into the 200-300s by now.  It was 310 at 10dpt with C.

We also told the first people Saturday night.  We weren't planning on it, but one of R's best friends and his fiance came over to hang out, so we told them.  R is the best man in their wedding in April and we know they'll keep the secret.  Plus, I know they've got some concerns about their own fertility when they start trying and she is a NICU dietitian, so they'll be understanding and supportive no matter what.   Of course, breaking the seal on spilling the news makes me want to tell my parents on Christmas, but I think we'll hold out until betas are done.  We'll see.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!

1 comment: