Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trigger wasn't that bad

At 8:40 last night I started mixing everything up.  The Novarel powder took longer to dissolve than the Bravelle did. Gentle twisting on a flat surface did not do the trick, I ended up having the raise the vial to the light and turn gently side to side to get the last of the powder off the bottom.  R did the injection.  I stood in our kitchen leaning slightly against a bar stool and we counted to 3.  On 3 the needle was in and I thought, oh that wasn't bad at all.  After the injection it did get a little sore, and it turns out R forgot to check for blood before injecting, so that could be why.  It feels like a mild bruise below the injection site today but it really isn't as bad as I expected.  I imagine that once I have a whole bunch of PIO injections it will be worse, but I am very relieved the needle didn't hurt.

Less than 24 hrs until egg retrieval!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it went well. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete