Saturday, October 9, 2010

4th follie check

Today was my 4th follie check and I saw one of the 4 REs (usually it is a nurse). This one is known for being blunt, so I guess I got a reality check of sorts. She measured my lining which was only 6.2 and that was fine because I was probably still early. So I guess that 7.3 was just a fluke.  I feel like we are no better off than before now.  Then she looked at my right ovary and asked if this was my first time back for monitoring!! It sounded like she didn't think I'd even made a weeks worth of monitoring progress.   There was a huge back up in the office today, about 13 people were waiting when we got there.  Needless to say, she didn't bother to count the follies, only agreed with prior numbers.   I could see that the Ganirelix had kept the biggest one at 15, so hopefully we won't lose that one because it is too big after trigger  . I am so depressed about my lining though, it is no thicker than it was for my IUIs and I've heard "it will thicken up later on" too many times to believe anymore. So it looks like I have several more days of stims, maybe more.  I did ask if Wednesday was the earliest I would trigger and she said probably.

*******
My E2 is up to 1102, so we are slowly getting there.  I go back in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment