Thursday, October 28, 2010

9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT.

And so they are:













Actually, this test is from yesterday.  As you can see by all the posts that just magically appeared, I've been getting positives since Monday.  I just wanted to be sure it was real before going public.

And to celebrate, I carved a pumpkin in honor of my BFP.  I plan on telling my parents by showing them this picture,  I'm not sure they'll get it right away, but I think it is a cute idea.

8 comments:

  1. that's adorable! i am so happy about this. i cannot wait for tomorrow's test results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Congrats L!! I am so excited for you. Love the pumpkin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Yaaaay!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you, and I love the pumpkin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHH!! Congrats!! So exciting :) I had a good feeling about this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the "2 lines" pumpkin. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so you know, I had the *same* feeling...not of joy or happiness or excitement, but relief and satisfaction. I think that is part of the package. There is no first time joy, only contentment. AND YOU DESERVE IT. of course i don't think anyone else doesn't deserve it, ya know? but this is due to you. we've been trying for the same amount of time. i am just so glad this happened and you got a BFP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you! It's been a long road and you so deserve this. CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete