Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 1 fertility report!

Are you ready???

We have......17 embryos!!!!!

R and I had both been hoping for that many, so we are very happy!  Our next report will be on Sunday and the final report will be Tuesday morning before our transfer.  We are hoping at least 7 make it to freeze.  We will wait until the final fertility report to decide how many to transfer, but assuming everything is good we will transfer one.

Also, R gave me my first PIO shot last night and it wasn't bad at all.  I lay on a heating pad for about 5 minutes beforehand and again after.  I can't even feel a lump now.  Hopefully they are all like that.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, that's amazing!!! Congratulations.. I hope you have an excellent embie to transfer & lots to freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such great news, congrats!

    ReplyDelete