Sunday, October 10, 2010

"not quite there" check #5

Today was a little better u/s wise.  It was the same RE but she measured my lining in a different spot today at 8.2, so at least somewhere in there it is thicker.   She said everything was growing, but I was not quite there.   Unluckily, when the nurse called back, not quite there means several more days.  My E2 is up to 1434.   I am feeling pretty good, but I do not know how I'll make it through 3+ more days of bloodwork.  Yesterday the tech stuck me in my left arm and lost the vein, so she had to poke around a find it again.  It was still bleeding when I tried to take the gauze off 3 hours later.  So today she tried the right arm today and couldn't get the vein at all.  Then she stuck my left hand (remember the right hand still has a bruise from a blown vein on Wed) and I swear she hit the bone.  I started tearing up and almost full out crying in the chair.  She had to get another tech to come look and they finally got blood from the same vein as yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment