Sunday, October 24, 2010

5dpt

5dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells


I don't really feel any different at all.  I've had some random cramping, but nothing I wouldn't normally have.  I suppose I shouldn't feel anything until we've reached the point where the embryo starts producing HCG, but I can't help beginning to lose a little hope.  Of course I made the mistake of lurking on one of the success after infertility boards, and there are women on there that got their BFP as early as 4dpt.   I realize that is not the norm, but my embryo was already hatching, shouldn't mine be ahead of the curve too?

2 comments:

  1. The only thing I felt when I got my BFP was a some AF like cramps. So don't you lose hope on me! Call me or text if you need to talk! Thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anything about IVF BFPs, but I just wanted to say I am thinking of you too. I have my fingers and toes crossed that you get your BFP here within a few days!

    ReplyDelete