Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So excited...maybe a babymoon afterall!

Originally I never thought we'd bother planning a special trip before baby comes, not a big one anyway.  Once all this SCH stuff happened, I figured even small trips were out the window for a while.  Well, a long time friend called last night and invited us down to her family vacation castle (yes, it is a small castle) on St. Thomas in the end of April!   I can't wait!  It has been 3 years since we went down and I am so looking forward to visiting again.

Look at these views! (from the terrace/pool area and the sun terrace )


The nurse said as long as this SCH resolves itself there is no reason I can't fly at 28/29 weeks.  I will talk to the doctor about things more specifically at our appointment in 2 weeks.   So body & baby...work with me here...because mommy wants to go back!




5 comments:

  1. Agh! I hope you can go, that sounds like a fantastic trip. AND a much needed/deserved break, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so gorgeous! Do your friends rent it out to say, other bumpie friends? :)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, I hope everything works out so you get to go!

    ReplyDelete