Monday, January 24, 2011

R finally decided!

This morning R gave me a big hug and said he wanted to find out.  I asked him if he was sure because I knew he'd really been on the fence about knowing, and he said yes, because he wanted to be able to "talk to the baby".  It was so sweet.

So we are no longer undecided or going team green.  Two weeks from Friday we will find out whether we are having a little girl or a little boy.   As you can see, I put up a poll for fun, so I expect you all to vote!  I will, of course, announce baby's sex here, but we may decide to keep it a secret from everyone IRL.

5 comments:

  1. This post brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you and your hubby. I vote BOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay....I'm so happy for you! I'll be stalking you for sure. I'm voting girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say boy for no particular reason.
    P.S. I gave you the stylish blogger award over on my blog
    http://emmplainorpeanut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me tear up! I'm so excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete