Thursday, January 6, 2011

14 weeks!

I'm afraid this won't be a very exciting post.  I had my monthly OB appointment today.  I'm so thankful I bought a home doppler and was able to find and take time to listen to our little baby's heartbeat at home, because that midwife barely kept that doppler on there long enough to register a reading before whisking it away.  Pretty sure mine is better than theirs too because it was full of static.   We went over all that has happened since my last appointment, I asked a few questions about round ligament pain, which she couldn't answer for sure, and that was it.  So I walked out of there without learning anything new....except that Tyrell most definitely does not live with the woman screaming into her phone in the hallway.  Klassy.

I'm still taking weekly bump pics, but even though I feel like I'm showing, there really isn't any visible difference yet between 12 weeks and 14.

***edited to add pics - just for you Papps!! :) ***






SCH:
I made through 3 days of work without any problems.  I am supposed to call the doctor if anything changes but the midwife didn't seem too concerned today.   Overall I am beginning to feel more comfortable with it all.  I'm not like a little kid afraid to go to bed anymore, for fear of what might happen in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping.  I'm not doing anything crazy like wearing light colored pants, but I even made a quick trip to the grocery store by myself today.   This weekend I'm going to make R brave a dept store with me and look for maternity pants, because I'm down to 2 pairs of work pants and it is just too freaking cold for skirts or dresses.

2 comments:

  1. Can a girl get a picture? ;)
    Glad work went well though, always in my T&P's <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks!! You look great by the way :)

    ReplyDelete