Tuesday, January 11, 2011

At home today...

I had another small bleed last night.  Nothing compared to my past ones, but enough to keep me from falling back asleep after 4am.  Well, that and the awful headache I had all night.   So I decided to stay home and take it easy.  I called the OB when they opened and they decided to have me come in.  The heartbeat sounded great at about 150 and my cervix was closed.  They are going to bring me back in Thursday just to see how everything looks and if they can't tell what this hematoma will do next.   It will be reassuring to see our little baby again.

We talked about my headaches but unless they really start to impair my daily life they can't do too much.  They are bothersome, but not migraine level.  If they get too bad, they can give me Tylenol w/ codeine.  Normally I'd jump at the chance to rid myself of a headache, but obviously it is a last resort now.

No comments:

Post a Comment