Friday, October 9, 2009

BCPs suck balls

***TMI warning***
I've been on these things 11 days so far and I think I've experienced every side effect in the stupid little booklet they came with. Last Friday I didn't feel well after lunch, so much so that I turned down a happy hour invite (that was a first for me). At first I thought maybe it was fluke and I just had a few "off" days. Tuesday I made the mistake of eating chili for lunch, but I was fine most of the day. Dinner was another story, I ended up trying to eat some mac & cheese and spent the remainder of the evening running between the couch and the bathroom. Wednesday I didn't eat or drink anything until dinner. Yesterday I stuck with juice and water during the day and seemed to be getting better. Today, after suffering from nausea all morning, I figured maybe I needed food, so I go to my usual Friday lunch spot, get my favorite soup like always...and I have reached the conclusion that I just CAN'T EAT AT ALL. My insides feel like crap. I know this can't be endo side effects, they aren't this consistent. At least I don't have to worry about water retention...I can't "retain" anything. TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment