Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Surprisingly calm now.

I really thought I'd be a mess this whole week. Aside from a few freakouts, I have managed to not worry too much about tomorrow's appointment. Honestly, I am more worried that they will make me go on BC pills if I need surgery than the possibility of the surgery itself. I hate BCPs, I'd rather abstain for a whole month than deal with the water retention and mood swings. Unless they have a new kind out that guarantees you'll lose 30lbs, I will attempt to refuse them.

Tomorrow will be the first time R will meet the RE. He hasn't really asked many questions about this whole process. I suggested that we talk about what the RE might cover tomorrow. His response? "We are just going to talk about your junkdrawer" (I just about fell out of my seat when he used that term...hilarious). At least I'll know what the RE is talking about, if he wants to sit there like a deer in headlights, fine by me. Maybe it will be a good wake up call that this involves both of us, not just fixing whatever is broken with me.

And once again it is O time. I thought about calling the RE and asking if we should be trying this cycle. The u/s tech explained that a septate uterus could cause miscarriage (inevitable if the embryo implants on the septum) or pre-term labor(PTL) due to IUGR. However, since I do not know if the septum is even big enough to cause any problems at all, I figure we may as well keep trying. Lets hope October brings a BFP rather than BCPs.

No comments:

Post a Comment