Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SA results are in!

I put in a call to the RE because AF isn't fully gone and my sono is tomorrow (turns out that isn't a problem), so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask when we'd get SA results, and she put me through to the lab.

count = above 30 million (anything over 20mil is normal)
motility = 53% (over 50 is normal)
morph = 7% (between 5 and 14 is normal)

I am a little concerned about the morph, but my biggest fear was that we'd have nothing to work with at all. The lab tech said with these numbers there is no reason to not expect an un-assisted pregnancy. This is a huge relief. I was so worried about possibly getting a double set of bad news in the office tomorrow, most likely alone since it doesn't look like R can get of work two days in a row (yeah, I had a secret mini-meltdown about that last night). I feel much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment