Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Got my flu shot.

The first time since I was little. It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Not a whole lot more painful than my depo shots used to be, just burns quite a bit longer. I debated whether to go and get it this week or wait. Somehow I felt like if I got it now I would jinx myself out of a BFP because I'd be prepared for it. I know, silly. I decided to get it this morning because I had an unbusy moment at work, and I knew I wouldn't want to be dealing with that + BCPs + AF next week.

Speaking of BCPs, I am also debating when I should fill the script for that. If I do it now, Murphy's Law will step in, AF won't show and I'll be out the money, right? Wouldn't that be nice. Or I could wait, but then AF would surely show a day early and I wouldn't be able to start them until cd2.

7dpo...AF is due monday. I guess I have been lucky in that when the suckiness that is AF shows, it has been close the end of week so I don't have to suffer at work. Starting on a Monday really blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment