Monday, September 28, 2009

I can't catch a break...

I almost broke down at work on friday. Mostly work related with endless deadlines piling up and/or getting moved (always forward of course, never back), but also not knowing when this surgery is going to be. I finally left a message for the coordinator this morning, naturally her voicemail says she'll try to return calls within 2 business days.

On Saturday R's best friend came up from DC for the weekend, so I had been looking forward to hanging out with them and joining them for dinner, but his friend wanted to go to some disgusting BBQ place where everything was fried and gooey (seriously, I think they fried the salads too) so I opted out and hung out by myself.

On Sunday, R went with said friend and a few others to a NASCAR race. I hate nascar and I just don't get it. My cats are too intelligent to watch something go in circles for hours on end. Anyway, it poured most of Sunday morning, so I entertained myself by making a huge batch of chili, figuring R would be hungry when he got home. Around 6:30 or so I get a call that everyone around them is stuck in the mud and they can't get R's truck out until the other idiots free up whatever POS cars they stupidly chose to drive onto a muddy field. I said whatever and hung up. I ate dinner alone and tried to find something to watch but every damn show had a pregnant woman on it (did you know Pam from the Office is KU now too? guess her wedding wasn't a fun enough plot line).

R finally came home close to 11 and made all kinds of racket outside (apparently the neighbor was peeing in our driveway or something...WTF). I suppose it is better that I got a BFN yesterday, because I would have been piiiiisssed if I had to wait all day while his brain cells dwindled at nascar to tell him.

So yeah, BFN at 11 dpo, a rather low temp this morning considering I was more or less awake from 4am until temp time, but no AF yet. I feel like shit today too, like I do when I'm starting a particularly bad AF, only without the cramps. Just nausea, hot flashes and dizziness. This better not be the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment