Friday, January 29, 2010

cd 6

Had my first monitoring appt today. My lining was 5.18 so I am cautiously optimistic about that. I have a 9mm follie on the right and a 7mm plus a few smaller ones on the left. I was hoping see more than one that looked like it would hang on as dominant but it is still early. I also wonder if it makes a difference which side I've done my injections on. I rotate sites, all are about an inch from my belly button and a little to the left or right...so I've done the left once on cd4 and the right twice on cd3 and 5. I am thinking it might, particularly since I ovulated on the right last month. Maybe I'll give the left a few more turns so it can catch up.

I still haven't decided if this will be and IUI or TI, and that has actually made this cycle less stressful. I figure if I only get one follie we'll just do TI, rather than waste another IUI on only one target. I've also stopped temping every day, and while I thought that would drive me even more crazy not knowing, it has been great.

My next appt. is on Monday and hopefully we will be triggering within a week.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, lady! I think about you often ;) Go ovaries, go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayin' prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete