Tuesday, January 26, 2010

decisions, decisions...

I had my baseline this morning and everything looks fine. I went to a different office so I my actual RE did the u/s instead of a tech so I could ask her about my protocol this cycle. She did say that it made no differences success-wise if we waited a cycle or went right into the next IUI. She also said they could put me on BCPs through our move date (feb 20ish) so we could choose when to start the IUI cycle, but I'd rather not do that. Also, my RE said that POM juice was a myth, but recommended I start taking baby aspirin, as it improves blood flow and theoretically could improve the flow to my uterus and help my lining.

So I have all my meds and would be stimming w/ 75iu of Bravelle in hopes of getting 2-3 follies (which made me happy). My choices are:
-try completely naturally and hang on to all the meds for march.
-do injectables + TI (timed intercourse)
-injectables + single or b2b IUI

I feel like I did back in high school and was on the swim team. It was the longest sport season of all the offered sports and you were totally burned out by the end and swore this was the last year you were doing it. But when it came time again to start back up, you'd forget how much the end sucked and do it all over again.

I'm thinking I will at least start the injectables and then see how I'm responding and decide from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment