Friday, January 22, 2010

The dreaded beta wait.

I went this morning for my beta b/w and now I am waiting for the phone call. I caved and used a FRER yesterday after another evap line on the cheapie and it was negative. I spent most of yesterday fighting tears and I took a personal day today because I know I wouldn't be able to get the bad news at work and not burst into tears. I pretty much know that the results aren't good, but I am so worked up and anxious about this phone call that I feel sick. Seriously...I could throw up right now. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I know exactly what will happen if it is negative. I'll cry, feel sorry for myself, dread the possibility of seeing KU SIL tomorrow even more, etc. Then I'll discuss next cycles options with the nurse and move on.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea this was affecting you like it is. I guess I really should have known better considering MY way of handling these things. If it's negative, at least you know what to expect for next time even though it would be nice to not have to deal with a next time. But I am still holding onto hope that it's good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. (((BIG HUGS))) This whole process is so frustrating. It blows.

    ReplyDelete