Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I got an evap line.

I tested this morning and thought I saw a faint...and I mean faaaiinnt pink line. So I left the test on the counter and went to get dressed. When I went back at the 10 minute mark, I looked at the test and said "holy fuck" because there was an obvious second line. Unluckily that line was gray, and the logical side of me knows that is an invalid test, but the other part of me is praying it is a super early messed up looking BFP. By the time I got the test downstairs and found my camera the gray line had faded back into a line so faint that I couldn't tell what color it was.

I have no phantom symptoms at all and I was really starting to think this cycle failed, but now my hopes are up again.

4 comments:

  1. Ummmm, I am super excited and am thinking maybe this is it?? Go test again!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently crossing fingers and toes!! I hope this is it for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have everything crossed for you that this is it!! so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is LOVED and I am a digital POAS pusher. I am sending my prayers to you for a BFP! :)

    ReplyDelete