Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So I had a dream...

Monday morning...after I had POAS as the final round of testing out my trigger shot (I wanted to make sure it was entirely out of my system and it was...totally blank). In this dream I put my pee sticks in the trash, but when I grabbed the trash bag to take downstairs I could see through the plastic that one of them was positive. I immediately dug out all the pee sticks and laid them out to make sure this one was the most recent and a real BFP. I woke up right as I was obsessing about taking pictures to post online. I do remember that the brand was Equate...which I have never used but I almost went out and bought some in case it was a sign. Anyway, I woke up and threw out all my testing out tests which I had lined up to compare the faint lines vs. completely negative.

Well...tonight one piece of that dream became reality. I dug them back out of the trash. It was not a good moment in my TTC career, but it needed to be done. I decided late this afternoon that I'd never be able to sleep tonight wondering about tomorrow's test/temps, so I peed on a stick when I got home. Thought I saw a second line for a minute, but realized I wasn't going to get anything solid so I walked away (I did not get that ridiculous gray line from this test though). So when I returned a few hours later there was, once again, a second faint line. So I wondered if all my cheapies produced this result and dug the rest back of the trash. The Monday morning test is clearly blank, and tonight's is not. The wait continues....

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!! This is so exciting! ah! FX this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The suspense is killin' me!!! I hope this is it for you.. go pee on more sticks! :)

    ReplyDelete