Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No clear answers.

I took two more cheapie tests this morning, because the first one had a bright pink DOT come up in the test area before the control line even appeared, so I knew that one was faulty. The second one was even paler than yesterdays so that is pretty much falling into the not there at all category. I didn't bother wasting a FRER. My temp dropped from 99.01 to 98.49 even though I barely slept at all between 3am and test time at 6am, so I'm guessing it will keep dropping.


Here is my faulty test from this morning. Stupid thing.


I wish I had taken a picture of last night's test, as it is too faded now to really show up in a picture, but I didn't tell R yet because I don't want to get his hopes up if these are all just crappy tests.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely see that smudge of pink! Maybe you could get a different type of test to try in the a.m.? GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so frustrating!! I still have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete