Monday, July 29, 2013

35/35!!

I finally get to make this post!  Of course, I don't have 35 days left, but still....I made it to 35 weeks!  A little over 2 weeks to go.   I started Ursodiol on Friday to help the Cholestasis, but it takes 2-3 days for it to even begin working so I haven't noticed much difference.   Last night I had to sleep with an ice pack pressed between my hands because that was the only thing that calmed the itching (itching comes from bloodstream, so ice slows blood flow and lessens itch).   I called the nurse this morning to ask if my levels should be retested and if I should continue p17 injections if they want to induce in 2 weeks and she actually wasn't very helpful.  Usually they are pretty good about answering questions but this time I don't think she even conferred with my OB.   I do have my mid-wifes direct number but I don't think my questions are that critical since my MFM appt was moved to tomorrow and my OB appt is Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment