Thursday, January 10, 2013

We have a heartbeat!!!

Somehow I managed to keep it together and not be a basketcase by the time I got into the office.  My blood pressure was amazingly only 116/73.  It might of helped that we decided to take C with us since it was an 11:45 appt and we knew the office would be empty (it was).  So I watched him play with his little tractor while we waited.

So the tech showed us our baby and the HB right away and said it looked nice and strong.  She measured it at just over 120!!  The baby itself is measuring 6w2days but she didn't really take a lot of time and even if she did, one day is NBD.  Watching that heart flicker away was every bit as amazing as it was when we saw C's for the first time.  I couldn't even bring myself to look away and check C's expression (which was probably complete boredom anyway!).   I do have pics, but I think they are probably the most unclear u/s pics I've ever seen so I'll upload them later.


4 comments: