Thursday, January 3, 2013

1st ultrasound!

Everything looked great.  The sac showed up immediately (with C the tech had to dig around for it) and she was even able to see a yolk sac.   My ovaries are looking pretty good too, but I'm still on restricted activity and pelvic rest until after we see the heartbeat.  That will be the appt. that I will be freaking the F out over.  But for now, it is as good as we can hope for.  No sign of a SCH, but it is still pretty early, those usually pop up after 7 weeks.

ETA: Finally! I had to freaking google blogger issues and there is current known glitch with IE users.  Guess I'll be using Chrome to add pics for awhile.  Here is our little blob at 5 week 3 days.



I'm still having a buttload of trouble with my PIO shots.  Quite literally.   The nurse said I could switch back to the sesame oil to see which is the lesser of the two evils, and then use a Benadryl cream on the injection sites.   I really hope that helps, because even showering this morning burned and itched.

No comments:

Post a Comment