Monday, January 7, 2013

6 weeks!

Hopefully there is a heartbeat in there now!  Waiting until Thursday is slow torture, but I know if all is well we have a better shot of seeing a strong HB in a few days.   I've been cramping like crazy, but nothing really concerning.   My smell aversions are ridiculous this time though.   When I went in for my last u/s,  I thought the office smelled like curry....it was one of the receptionist's breakfast...brown sugar, not curry.    A few days ago I suddenly could not stand the smell of the dog, and actually had to sleep in the spare bedroom because R was an ass and didn't leave the stupid thing downstairs.   And yesterday it was....R's clean shirt!  It smelled like nasty greasy something....just like when he comes back from hunting trips, which of course he hasn't done in two months.  Same went for his jacket and hat.  Even this morning I could still smell it so I moved his jacket to the laundry room.    Morning sickness was seeming to stay away until this morning.  Poor C came up to me eating a cheese stick and made some odd cough noise, then proceeded to throw up most of his breakfast.  I caught the first round in my hands to keep it from getting on the rug (Mom instincts I tell, didn't even think twice about it) and ran to the bathroom to dump it in the toilet and wash my hands.  That was no big deal.  After I stripped his clothes off I discovered the trail of vomit through the kitchen and that is what did me in.  Cleaning up barf has always been a weak spot for me, and naturally it sent me running for the toilet, which still had the first batch of barf!  Ugh.  I am praying he just had too much food in his mouth, because I really don't know how I'll manage a puking child right now.  At least he didn't seem too phased by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment