Tuesday, January 29, 2013

9 weeks!

One of these days I'm going to bend down to pick up a toy or feed the cats and I'm not going to be able to stand up again.  Yep, the sciatica has arrived.  I called my OB for a referral to physical therapy, only to find out the super convenient place I went last time was moved down by the hospital...another 30 minutes farther away.  Not a huge deal, but I'd rather not have one more reason to go down that way frequently.   I also really liked my therapist last time too.  I know she lives locally and we've got a mutual friend on FB through the local moms group, so I sent her a message asking if she still practiced locally.  Hopefully it isn't too creepy.

Overall I feel a little better now.  Still exhausted and not sleeping real well.  Last night it was mostly the back pain that kept me up, I couldn't lift my butt up to roll over at once (twisting is a big no-no because of round ligament pain).   No bump yet whatsoever, and thankfully I'm back down a few pounds.  A few pounds of what I'm not sure, because I still feel pretty puffy out front by the end of the day.   I went ahead and took my first progress pic, because this is where I started with C.  I promise I'm not this oddly shaped...I operating in semi fuck effort mode when I took this.

No comments:

Post a Comment